What is the Tapas Acupressure Technique®(TAT®)?
You can experience immediate relief from anxiety, stress, fear, worry, and trauma using the Tapas Acupressure Technique (TAT) in the privacy of your own home.
Research suggests that TAT can be effective in treating stress, anxiety, trauma, PTSD, Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs), and weight loss maintenance.
TAT combines holding acupressure points (The TAT Poses) and going through a series of 9 statements. It takes approximately 20 minutes to do.
In all of the TAT video recordings, webinars, workshops and private sessions you are guided step-by-step through this simple and easy to use technique. You will learn the TAT process as you do it.
What you need to know to get started with TAT -- with Tapas Fleming
In this short tutorial video Tapas Fleming shows you how to do the TAT Pose, explains some of the terms used in The Steps of TAT, what to do and how to be while doing TAT.
What makes healing with TAT different from other approaches?
With TAT you can heal without reliving anything, talking about it, digging for core issues or figuring anything out. You can literally just sit back, relax, and heal.
What is the meaning of each Step of TAT?
- The intention -- safe and easy healing
- Step 1: The Problem -- the issue/trauma/experience/pain that you are working on in the session. (putting in the pot)
- Step 2: The Opposite Condition -- No longer resonating, identifying or connecting with “The Problem”.
- Step 3: The Places -- All of the “places” ie: mind, body, & life where “The Problem” has been stuck or stored
- Step 4: The Origins -- All of the places where “The Problem” originated are included in the healing
- Step 5: Forgiveness -- Giving and accepting forgiveness for everyone involved in “The Problem” including God (or whatever name you choose, if at all) and yourself
- Step 6: All the Parts involved -- All of the physical, mental, and emotional “parts” of you involved in “The Problem”
- Step 7: Everything that’s left -- Anything left about “The Problem” that still needs attention
- Step 8: I Choose -- Positive affirmations about what you want in the here and now
- Step 9: Integration -- Integrating and allowing/accepting the process
As a result of doing TAT you can experience:
- Self confidence - Loving yourself, respecting yourself, having strong boundaries
- Ability to look for a solution instead of being controlled by a problem
- Being proactive instead of reactive
- Ability to not let a bad 5 minutes ruin a whole day
- Ability to understand another person’s situation without taking their actions personally
- No longer thinking from the perspective of a victim
- Self awareness - healing your issues instead of blaming other people
- Being able to identify a negative mindset or reaction and correct it immediately
- Being able to focus on what you want and create it
Ways you can heal with TAT:
Healing Adverse Childhood Experiences with the TAT Program
Pairing TAT with the original CDC-Kaiser ACE Study is what makes the Healing ACEs with the TAT Program so powerfully effective. The beauty of this program is that it creates an over time healing experience that allows you to include the stress and anxiety of today while also healing the pain and trauma of yesterday.
Anxiety, Trauma, and Stress Relief
Choose from topic-based fully guided TAT session recordings on Anxiety, Financial Stress, PTSD, physical, emotional, and sexual abuse, divorce, break ups, and alcohol or substance abuse. With TAT you will learn how to do the process as you are guided through each step in all recordings, webinars, live events, and private sessions.
The Basics of TAT - Learn the Essentials
Reducing stress from any trauma, ending a negative or limiting beliefs, ending fears, what to focus on while you do the TAT Steps, what to do when something pops into your mind that feels bad, how long to do each TAT Step and how long to hold the pose, what to choose…and how much is too much.
TAT-101: Un Comprensivo Introducción – Español
Si quires aprender a usar TAT® para tu persona, entonces puedes empezar con el TAT®-101. Con este producto aprenderás a ejecutar todos los pasos de la técnica, la manera en la que debes de estar al hacerla y todo lo que se puede trabajar durante la sesión. El e-book te explica a fondo el proceso y durante el video, Tapas te ayuda a seguir todos los pasos a trabajar para que te sientas feliz y en paz.
What people are saying about their TAT experiences
Mental Health Counsler
"Healing ACES Program using TAT is a truly effective treatment for healing Adverse Childhood Experiences at any age. Tapas Fleming, the talented founder of TAT, has created and offers a masterful approach to healing old wounds that feel like they will forever hold us in their grip. But with this program our wounds gently release their grip and we discover that we can choose our path."
"Night after night during the TAT workshop I hosted, I saw trauma and pain simply dissipate and dissolve. I was as excited and overwhelmed as the participants were because of the absolute, unprecedented beauty of the healings I witnessed. I have no doubt TAT is the most effective treatment to resolve trauma of any nature."
Reiki Master, Author
We got to such a deep old hurt from when I was two years old!!! I never knew it was there, that I had formed this decision as a result of childhood abuse that had been running my life ever since. TAT is a miracle.
I’ve felt this way since I had my first session years ago. TAT with Tapas is light, penetrating, profound, holy. I’m so excited to see how the rest of my life goes from here!"
Tapas Fleming, Founder & Creator of TAT
After facilitating personal growth for many years, Tapas Fleming became interested in physical and energetic healing. She became a Licensed Acupuncturist and began her practice in 1987, specializing in the treatment of allergies.
Searching for a simple, effective treatment, Tapas developed TAT in 1993. She soon realized that in addition to relieving her patients' allergic reactions, TAT was clearing the effects of their past stressful or traumatic experiences in an easy, gentle way. Now one of the most celebrated leaders in energy psychology, Tapas has taught TAT to hundreds of thousands of enthusiastic people worldwide.
Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology (ACEP)
Higher Energy Podcast with Tapas Fleming, Founder and Creator of TAT leading Bob and Paula through some of the Steps of TAT. You can participate with the video and try TAT for yourself.
ACEP’s Higher Energy Podcast - Episode #: 006 -- Podcast hosted by: Paula Shaw, CADC, DCEP and Robert Schwarz, PsyD, DCEP Executive Director, ACEP
Tapas Fleming joins us today to discuss the Tapas Acupressure Technique® (TAT®) and shares how to do the TAT pose while leading us through how the technique works to clear emotional connections to trauma, negative experiences, and unpleasant thoughts that may cause stress and anxiety in our lives, including current worries regarding the outbreak of the coronavirus (COVID-19). She explains how TAT can be used to heal the emotional charge and physical reactions to trauma, abuse, stress, and adverse childhood experiences so that an individual is no longer triggered by those memories and can live from a more spiritually-connected, centered, and peaceful place.
Through TAT, Tapas shares that unresolved emotions and limiting beliefs that have been picked up from family members, society, and events that we’ve lived through can be dissolved in a gentle but powerful way so that individuals can live from a more natural expression of who they are.