TAT On-Demand gives you immediate access to 50 recordings. A 10% Member discount on select recordings, workshops, and webinars. Invitations to participate in a free monthly webinar. All for only $12 a month. You can cancel your subscription for TAT On-Demand at any time.
Tapas Fleming in the TAT Pose
If you are new to TAT, all the tools and guidance you need are included in this package. You will learn how to do TAT for yourself as you are guided step-by-step through the recordings.
When doing TAT you can include the stress and anxiety of today while also healing the pain and trauma of yesterday.
You can cancel your subscription to TAT On-Demand at any time and keep the TAT-101: A Comprehensive Introduction eBook.
What's included in TAT On-Demand:
The TAT-101: A Comprehensive Introduction 33 page eBook contains the Steps of the Tapas Acupressure Technique® (TAT®), images of the TAT Pose the definition of what TAT is and what to expect as you do TAT. Written by Tapas Fleming, Founder, and Creator of TAT.
Guided TAT with Tapas video recording is Tapas Fleming guiding you through a full TAT session that you can use for any topic. This standard session includes using the TAT Pose and the 9 Steps of TAT. This will take approximately 15 - 20 minutes to do.
Two-Minute TAT and Get Wow Now is a shorter version of TAT that still gets results. It’s a quick fix for whenever you don’t have 15 or 20 minutes for the full process.
Use this two-minute version when:
- You’re feeling stressed and need to take the edge off
- You feel nervous about an appointment, work, a social gathering and you want to relax quickly
- Something happened that rattled or hurt you and you’d like to not keep watching the replay over and over
The expanded form of TAT recordings allows time for you to write about how you’re feeling throughout the process. These sessions can help you build the “TAT Pot”, the metaphoric place you put the things you are working on. They will take approximately 40 minutes to do.
TAT On-Demand recordings:
- Guided TAT with Tapas
- Introduction Session
- Two-Minute Get Wow Now
- Healing Allergies
- Spiritual Life
- How to Be in Your Body
- Getting Going with Getting Well
- Unloved, Unwanted, Undeserving
- Fastest Trip from Violence, Anger and Hatred to Love and Peace
Expanded TAT On-Demand Recordings:
- TAT for Divorce and Relationship Breakups
- TAT for a Traumatic Event and Post-traumatic stress
- Chronic Health Issues
- Financial Stress
- Depression or Suicide Attempts
- Food Addictions or Eating Disorders
- Alcohol/Substance Abuse
- Losing a Parent
- Sexual Abuse
- Physical Abuse
- Emotional Abuse
- Physical Neglect
- Emotional Neglect
- Bullying by a Parent or Guardian
- Parent or Guardian with Mental Illness/Depression
- Witnessing Domestic Violence
- Incarcerated Relative
Expanded TAT Webinar Recordings:
- TAT-101: A Comprehensive Introduction - 33 page downloadable eBook
- Tips for getting the most out of doing TAT each time - PDF
- Free Monthly webinar schedule - PDF
Invitations to the free monthly Q & A plus group TAT Webinars
The webinars all start with Tapas Fleming answering your questions about TAT. She then guides everyone through a full TAT session and generally will have a few minutes at the end of the webinar for participants to share about their experiences, if they would like to.
What makes healing with TAT different from other approaches?
TAT is part of a larger family of mind-body healing techniques collectively known as Energy Psychology. Research suggests that TAT can be effective in treating stress, anxiety, trauma, PTSD, Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs), and weight loss maintenance.
As a result of doing TAT you can experience:
- Self confidence - Loving yourself, respecting yourself, having strong boundaries
- Ability to look for a solution instead of being controlled by a problem
- Being proactive instead of reactive
- Ability to not let a bad 5 minutes ruin a whole day
- Ability to understand another person’s situation without taking their actions personally
- No longer thinking from the perspective of a victim
- Self awareness - healing your issues instead of blaming other people
- Being able to focus on what you want and create it
Tapas Fleming, Founder & Creator of TAT
After facilitating personal growth for many years, Tapas Fleming became interested in physical and energetic healing. She became a Licensed Acupuncturist and began her practice in 1987, specializing in the treatment of allergies.
Searching for a simple, effective treatment, Tapas developed TAT in 1993. She soon realized that in addition to relieving her patients' allergic reactions, TAT was clearing the effects of their past stressful or traumatic experiences in an easy, gentle way. Now one of the most celebrated leaders in energy psychology, Tapas has taught TAT to hundreds of thousands of enthusiastic people worldwide.