In the last few years, we have seen quite an increase in depression, anxiety, substance abuse, and eating disorders. Not surprising. More affordable options to help us with our mental and emotional health would be great right now, right?
Current events triggering you to feel awful like you did growing up? Powers-that-be driving you to feel angry, hopeless, powerless, despondent, all alone, and other heavy feelings you might have also had as a kid in your parents’ home?
You don’t even know what…you’re just feeling sad, angry, depressed, or anxious? Or you’re over-eating and can’t stop? Or maybe you’ve found yourself experiencing more physical health problems, more pain, and less relaxation?
With TAT® On-Demand, you can dissolve away stress and bad feelings and find yourself feeling more peaceful, relaxed, and actually light and happy. You don’t ever need to re-experience any painful moments to get there, either. You just follow along with the specific TAT recording you choose and let TAT do the work!
You’ll find a recording that fits your need at the moment for sure. One of the recordings is for whatever is up for you that minute and you don’t even have to identify it or name it. (That’s the Guided TAT with Tapas recording.)
Can you heal with TAT?
Over 27 years of experience with hundreds of thousands of people have demonstrated that using the simple TAT process can work for emotional, mental, and physical healing.
TAT combines holding acupressure points on your head as you put your attention on a series of gentle healing statements.
TAT is simple and easy to do. You just push play, sit back and relax while you are guided through TAT in all of these recordings.
You do not need to have any prior knowledge or experience with TAT to starting using it today.
What is TAT On-Demand?
Tapas Fleming in the TAT Pose
TAT On-Demand gives you immedate access to over 75 streaming recordings. The recordings are grouped together by topic to give you a guide for your healing journey.
You’ll find recordings you can use over and over. Everything here is included to help enhance your health, happiness, and fulfillment in every way.
Your $17 a month subscription also includes a 10% member discount on select TAT products and invitations to the free live monthly Q & A + Group TAT webinar with Tapas Fleming.
What's included in TAT On-Demand:
The TAT-101: A Comprehensive Introduction 33 page eBook contains the Steps of the Tapas Acupressure Technique® (TAT®), images of the TAT Pose the definition of what TAT is and what to expect as you do TAT. Written by Tapas Fleming, Founder, and Creator of TAT.
Guided TAT with Tapas video recording is Tapas Fleming guiding you through a full TAT session that you can use for any topic. This standard session includes using the TAT Pose and the 9 Steps of TAT. This will take approximately 15 - 20 minutes to do.
Introduction session recording will teach you how to use TAT for any issue or event you choose. Once you are proficient and feel comfortable with the TAT process, you can experience profoundly-deeper results when working with a TAT recording.
Two-Minute TAT and Get Wow Now recording is a shorter version of TAT that still gets results. It’s a quick fix for whenever you don’t have 15 or 20 minutes for the full process.
Use this two-minute version when:
- You’re feeling stressed and need to take the edge off
- You feel nervous about an appointment, work, a social gathering and you want to relax quickly
- Something happened that rattled or hurt you and you’d like to not keep watching the replay over and over
How to Be in Your Body Recording It’s natural to not come back to being fully in your body after many life circumstances. Typical events include car accidents, surgery, physical traumas, emotional traumas, sexual or physical abuse, being born into families where you are unwanted. Being raised in families with alcohol, drug or other active addictions are happening, emotionally toxic work environments, and even prolonged periods of intense stress or illness.
Recordings for Stress, Anxiety and Emotional Resilience
Relief can be just minutes away. Get started building your emotional resilience now.
- Chronic Stress & Anxiety (ACE)
- Anxiety (ACE)
- Financial Stress (ACE)
- Feeling Anxious, Fearful, Angry, or Stuck
- Fear, Worry, & Stress
- Feeling Angry, Frustrated, and Weighed Down
- TAT for Military and First Responders
- Extreme Agitation and Negative Energy
- Panic, Anxiety, and Guilt
- Fear of the Unknown
- Fastest Trip from Violence, Anger and Hatred to Love and Peace
- Feeling Lonely and Afraid
- TAT for a Traumatic Event
- Feeling Peaceful & Thankful
Recordings for Health & Wellness
Do you have a health condition you’re dealing with right now? Get started on more vibrant health.
- Healing Allergies
- Getting Going with Getting Well
- Chronic Health Issues (ACE)
- Food Addicitions or Eating Disorders (ACE)
- Alcohol/Substance Abuse (ACE)
- Permission to Take Care of Me
- TAT for Procrastination
- Decluttering My Life
- TAT for Weight loss
- Learning to Say No
- Loving and Accepting Myself
- Spiritual Life
- Keeping Money and Living Abundantly
- There is Never Enough Time
- Happier Holidays
Recordings for Trauma & Abuse Relief and Recovery
You can feel real relief in minutes,
get started now.
- Unloved, Unwanted, Undeserving
- Traumatic Event and Post-traumatic stress
- Depression or Suicide Attempts (ACE)
- Losing a Parent (ACE)
- Fear, Worry, & Stress
- Depression or Suicide Attempts (ACE)
- Witnessing Domestic Violence (ACE)
- Negative Energy and Wondering What's the Point of My Life
- Physical Abuse (ACE)
- Sexual Abuse (ACE)
- Emotional Abuse (ACE)
- Physical Neglect (ACE)
- Emotional Neglect (ACE)
- Bullying by a Parent or Guardian (ACE)
- Parent or Guardian with Mental Illness/Depression (ACE)
- Incarcerated Relative (ACE)
- Getting Over Being a Victim
What makes healing with TAT different from other approaches?
TAT is part of a larger family of mind-body healing techniques collectively known as Energy Psychology. Research suggests that TAT can be effective in treating stress, anxiety, trauma, PTSD, Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs), and weight loss maintenance.
What can you get out of doing TAT?
- Self confidence - Loving yourself, respecting yourself, having strong boundaries
- Ability to look for a solution instead of being controlled by a problem
- Being proactive instead of reactive
- Ability to not let a bad 5 minutes ruin a whole day
- Ability to understand another person’s situation without taking their actions personally
- No longer thinking from the perspective of a victim
- Self awareness - healing your issues instead of blaming other people
- Being able to focus on what you want and create it
Tapas Fleming, Founder & Creator of TAT
After facilitating personal growth for many years, Tapas Fleming became interested in physical and energetic healing. She became a Licensed Acupuncturist and began her practice in 1987, specializing in the treatment of allergies.
Searching for a simple, effective treatment, Tapas developed TAT in 1993. She soon realized that in addition to relieving her patients' allergic reactions, TAT was clearing the effects of their past stressful or traumatic experiences in an easy, gentle way. Now one of the most celebrated leaders in energy psychology, Tapas has taught TAT to hundreds of thousands of enthusiastic people worldwide.