Become a Certified TAT® Practitioner
What will you learn to become Certified TAT Practitioner?
A Certified TAT Practitioner will gain the depth of knowledge and experience with TAT to support you, your friends, and family in relieving stress.
Relieving stress is the focus of where to start because long-term stress can lead to health problems. Preventing and managing long-term stress can lower your risk for other conditions like heart disease, obesity, high blood pressure, and depression. health.gov
What are the symptoms of stress?
Unable to focus
Physical signs of stress include:
- Weight gain or loss
- Trouble sleeping
- Upset stomach
- Frequent or more serious colds
How do you become a Certified TAT® Practitioner?
When you have completed these 3 requirements, you will be a Certified TAT Practitioner and can then move on to becoming a Certifed TAT Professional.
If you are interested in using TAT® on a professional level in your practice, to lead groups, to work with health conditions, trauma, allergies, children, and animals, becoming a Certified TAT Professional will be required. To become a Certified TAT Professional you will need to complete the requirements to become a Certified TAT Practitioner first.
What is included in the course?
The Basics of TAT l - Learn the Essentials
The Basics of TAT l - Learn the Essentials webinar series is six sessions detailing how to get the most out of your TAT experience, time for your questions about the process, and every session includes a group TAT session to clear whatever is stressing you the most. Each session is 2 hours long and done via Zoom.
Some of what you will learn and experience in The Basics of TAT l:
- Reducing stress from any trauma
- Ending negative or limiting beliefs
- Ending fears
- What to focus on while you do the TAT Steps
- What to do when something pops into your mind that feels bad
- How long to do each TAT Step and how long to hold the pose
- What to choose…and how much is too much
- How to know you’re done with something…or if you should do more later
The Basics of TAT ll - Working with Others
The Basics of TAT ll - Working with Others webinar series is six sessions detailing going deeper into the TAT Session. You will learn more about doing TAT for yourself and how to lead your friends, family, and loved ones through individual TAT sessions. Each session is 2 hours long and done via Zoom.
Here’s what you’ll learn and experience in the Basics of TAT ll webinar series:
- Session 1. Working with Others
- Session 2. More About the TAT Session
- Session 3. Working with Trauma
- Session 4. Working with Parts
- Session 5. Dealing with Our Own Stuff
- Session 6. Ethical Issues
TAT-101: A Comprehensive Introduction - MP4 & PDF Booklet
To have an understanding of what TAT is and how to use it properly, TAT-101: A Comprehensive Introduction is where to start.
The eBook contains all the Steps of TAT, images of the TAT Pose and all the information about TAT and it’s origins, written by Tapas Fleming, Founder, and Creator of TAT. The eBook and video are intended to teach you how to use TAT for any issue or event you choose. You’ll get a solid foundation for building your knowledge of TAT.
Access to the Student Practitioner Resources
Once you have purchased your registration as a Student Practitioner, you’ll be granted access to the Student Practitioner Resources section of the TATLife website. All lesson plans and documents will be immediately available for your review.
The documents included in the Student Practitioner Resources:
- What TAT is and What TAT is not
- The Steps of TAT
- The Parts Script
- List of Skills and Qualities of a TAT Practitioner
- What TAT Practitioners do
- What TAT Practitioners don't do
- What to do when a person becomes glassy eyed or vacant
- Ethical Guidelines for TAT Practitioners